Inspection is an important part of quality control. We can provide comprehensive services for products in all links of the entire supply chain, assist you in controlling product quality at different stages of the production process, and effectively preventing product quality problems. We will help you ensure production safety and product quality and conduct your trade activities smoothly. We will provide comprehensive service support for products in all links of the entire supply chain, and assist you in controlling product quality at different stages of the production process.
Industrial product inspections include... (not limited to)
1. Metal products: steel structures, galvanized coils, color-coated coils, aluminum products, wires, profiles, plates, steel pipes and fittings, cast iron pipes and fittings, non-metallic pipes (such as HDPE pipes) and fittings, steel sheet piles, steel rails and supporting products, etc.;
2. Pressure vessels and pipelines: towers, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, storage tanks, reactors, pipelines and pipeline equipment;
3. Boilers and prime mover equipment: boilers, internal combustion engines, steam turbines, water turbines, wind power generation equipment;
4. Metal processing machinery: various cutting machine tools and their accessories;
5. Material handling equipment: cranes, forklifts, hoists, elevators, rubber conveyor belts, tires;
6. Pumps, valves, compressors and similar machinery: pumps, vacuum equipment, compressors, hydraulic and pneumatic power machinery, skids, similar machinery and valves, and their supporting products, etc.;
7. Bearings, gears and transmission components: bearings, gears, gear reducers, gearboxes;
8. Ovens, fans, weighing apparatus, packaging and other equipment: fans, refrigeration equipment;
9. Common parts: sealings, fasteners, springs, shackles, flanges, steel cylinders, gas cylinders;
10. Other general equipment: common platens, pedestals, flow meters, insulators, plywood;
11. Special equipment for mining, metallurgy, and construction: mining machinery, stackers and reclaimers, oil drilling and construction machinery;
12. Special production equipment: production lines;
13. Motors: generators and their auxiliary equipment, power generation equipment, electric motors;
14. Power transmission, distribution and control equipment: transformers, rectifiers, capacitors, power distribution switch control equipment, photovoltaic equipment and components;
15. Wires, cables, optical cables and electrical equipment: wires, cables, optical cables;
16. Ships and marine engineering equipment: offshore installations and ships, lifting facilities, tied objects and ties, drilling modules and equipment, marine and marine fire-fighting equipment, offshore pressure vessel pipelines.
Service content of industrial product inspection
Pre- shipment Inspection
Before shipment, confirm the overall conditions of the order, including the inspection of quantity , packaging, label, appearance, dimension, document, and witness test, and the supervision on packing/shipping.
Witness the loading/unloading process;
Ensure that the goods are properly handled and secured in accordance with the transportation requirements;
Check whether cargo damage occurred during all loading operations;
Check the overall appearance of the goods and package; check the quantity and mark in each package according to the contract requirements;
Check the cleanliness of the containers/trucks/cabin boards.
According to the customer's entrustment, help to control the supplier's product manufacturing schedule and delivery schedule and urge the supplier to produce in accordance with the contract and schedule, so as to ensure and speed up the delivery of the product.
As a professional third party, we can evaluate potential suppliers according to customer needs to ensure that they meet customer requirements when the customer is sourcing a supplier.
Project management services:
Provide diversified services at all stages of the ongoing project according to the buyer's requirements.
Factory audit: evaluate and audit the supplier’s qualifications and capabilities according to the customer’s entrustment;
In-production inspection: According to the requirements of customers, the products are inspected at all stages of the production process;
Witness test: Witness product-related tests and experiments according to the requirements of customers and ITP;
Expedited delivery: According to the customer's entrustment, the supplier's product manufacturing schedule is controlled, the product delivery schedule is monitored, and the supplier is urged to produce in accordance with the contract and schedule, so as to ensure and speed up the delivery of the product;
Document review: Review technical documents, production process control and quality assurance/quality control testing;
Progress monitoring: Monitor the production progress, and report the actual situation of the production progress and existing problems to the customer;
Consultation services: Provide consultation on the selection of customers and suppliers based on the experience in industrial services;
Nondestructive inspection and testing:
Perform inspection of goods by non-destructive tests (including X-ray, ultrasonic, magnetic particle, penetration, visual, etc.)