A Pre-Production Inspection (PPI) is done before the production process starts. This is a vital service where you have experienced trouble with substandard materials used in production, when working with a new supplier, or there have been problems in a factory’s upstream supply chain.
Our QC team will review the order together with suppliers to ensure they are on the same page with you regarding product expectations. Next, we inspect all raw materials, components, and semi-finished goods to confirm they match your product specifications and are available in sufficient quantities to meet the production schedule. Where problems are found, we can assist the supplier in resolving them before production and thereby reducing the incidence of defects or shortages in the final product.
We communicate with you about inspection results by the next working day to keep you abreast of the status of your order. In the event of a supplier non-cooperative with issue resolution, we immediately contact you with details to equip you and then you can discuss matters with your supplier before production proceeds.
● Review and confirm design documents, purchase order, production schedule, and shipping date.
● Confirm quantities and conditions of all raw materials, components, and semi-finished products.
● Audit the production line to verify sufficient resources for completing production.
● Generate the report including pictures of all steps in the IPI process along with our recommendations if required.
● Verify compliance with your purchase order, specifications, regulatory requirements, drawings, and original samples.
● Advance identification of potential quality issues or risks.
● Resolve issues before they become unmanageable and costly such as reworks or project failure.
● Avoid risks associated with the delivery of substandard products and customer returns and discounts.
What can EC offer you?
Economical: At half industrial price, enjoy rapid and professional inspection service in high efficiency
Extremely rapid service: Thanks to immediate scheduling, preliminary inspection conclusion of EC can be received on site after the inspection is completed, and formal inspection report from EC can be received within 1 workday; punctual shipment can be guaranteed.
Transparent supervision: Real-time feedback of inspectors; strict management of operation on site
Rigorous and honest: The professional teams of EC around the country offer professional services to you; independent, open and impartial incorrupt supervision team is set to inspect on-site inspection teams randomly and supervise on site.
Customized service: EC has service ability that goes through the whole product supply chain. We will provide tailored inspection service scheme for your specific demand, so as to solve your problems specifically, offer independent interaction platform and collect your suggestions and service feedback about the inspection team. In this way, you can participate in inspection team management. At the same time, for interactive technology exchange and communication, we will offer inspection training, quality management course and technology seminar for your demand and feedback.
EC Quality Team
International layout: superior QC covers domestic provinces and cities and 12 countries in Southeast Asia
Local services: local QC can provide professional inspection services immediately to save your travel expenses.
Professional team: the strict admittance mechanism and industrial skill training develop superior service team.