Small electrical appliance inspection
Chargers are subject to multiple types of inspection, such as appearance, structure, labeling, main performance, safety, power adaptation, electromagnetic compatibility, etc.
Charger appearance, structure and labeling inspections
1.1. Appearance and structure: the surface of the product should not have obvious dents, scratches, cracks, deformations or pollution. The coating should be steady and without bubbles, fissures, shedding nor abrasion. Metal components should not be rusted and should not have any other mechanical damages. The different components should be fastened without looseness. Switches, buttons and other control parts should be flexible and reliable.
The following labels should appear on the surface of the product:
Product's name and model; manufacturer's name and trademark; rated input voltage, input current and maximum output power of the radio transmitter; rated output voltage and electric current of the receiver.
Charger marking and packaging
Marking: the marking of the product should at least include the product’s name and model, manufacturer's name, address and trademark and product certification mark. The information should be concise, clear, correct and solid.
The outside of the packaging box should be marked with the manufacturer's name and product model. It should also be sprayed on or affixed with transportation indications such as "Fragile" or "Keep away from water".
Packaging: the packing box should meet damp-proof, dust-proof and anti-vibration requirements. The packing box should contain the packing list, the inspection certificate, the necessary attachments and related documents.
Inspection and testing
1. High voltage test: to check if the appliance is in line with these limits: 3000 V/5 mA/2 sec.
2. Routine charging performance test: all sampled products are inspected by intelligent test models to check the charging performance and the port connection.
3. Quick charging performance test: quick charging is checked with a smartphone.
4. Indicator light test: to check if the indicator light turns on when power is applied.
5. Output voltage check: to check the basic discharge function and record the range of the output (rated load and unload).
6. Overcurrent protection test: to check if the circuit protection is effective in overcurrent situations and check if the appliance will shut down and return to normal after charging.
7. Short circuit protection test: to check whether the protection is effective against short circuits.
8. Output voltage adapter under no-load conditions: 9 V.
9. Tape test to evaluate coating adhesion: usage of 3M #600 tape (or equivalent) to test all spray finishing, hot stamping, UV coating and printing adhesion. In all cases, the faulty area mustn’t exceed 10%.
10. Barcode scanning test: to check that the barcode can be scanned and the scan result is correct.
What can EC offer you?
Economical: At half industrial price, enjoy rapid and professional inspection service in high efficiency
Extremely rapid service: Thanks to immediate scheduling, preliminary inspection conclusion of EC can be received on site after the inspection is completed, and formal inspection report from EC can be received within 1 workday; punctual shipment can be guaranteed.
Transparent supervision: Real-time feedback of inspectors; strict management of operation on site
Rigorous and honest: The professional teams of EC around the country offer professional services to you; independent, open and impartial incorrupt supervision team is set to inspect on-site inspection teams randomly and supervise on site.
Customized service: EC has service ability that goes through the whole product supply chain. We will provide tailored inspection service scheme for your specific demand, so as to solve your problems specifically, offer independent interaction platform and collect your suggestions and service feedback about the inspection team. In this way, you can participate in inspection team management. At the same time, for interactive technology exchange and communication, we will offer inspection training, quality management course and technology seminar for your demand and feedback.
EC Quality Team
International layout: superior QC covers domestic provinces and cities and 12 countries in Southeast Asia
Local services: local QC can provide professional inspection services immediately to save your travel expenses.
Professional team: the strict admittance mechanism and industrial skill training develop superior service team.